Sunday, August 28, 2011

More gifts

Last night I heard a loud pounding on my front door.
I was too scared to check what the hell it was.
It continued for a few minutes.
When I decided it was light enough to go investigate I cautiously peeked outside.
And I found this on my welcome mat.

That's my name. My full first name. This looks like the bottle that my medication came in before I tossed it. Looks like someone grabbed it. Messed with the label and put new pills in it.

I have no idea what these are. They have no stamping or anything identifying them. There are 30 in the container. Who the hell left this here? Was it you Mother? That's so nice that you want to replace my pain medication I got rid of. I may be in pain but I'm not stupid. Next time you want to leave me a present you should call before you decide to come over at four in the Goddamn morning. Pounding down my door!
I'm calling Janet after I post this. She's a retired nurse, she can tell me what the hell these are. I'm not going to toss them. I need the evidence.

Screw you and your medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment