Monday, August 22, 2011

And Update and Mother

First of all Mom, I'm sorry I haven't been in contact. I know you're worried about me and I should have called you a while ago. My phone is out and I've been outside my apartment maybe twice since my last post.

I'm okay Mom. The pain is still around but its tolerable. I had to go out and get some groceries and more pain killers. I'll have to leave to see the doctor for a follow up tomorrow. I'll let you know what he says when I get back. It will have to be through e-mail though.

And to my friends, I'm sorry for not letting you guys know too. The medication makes me sleep constantly and when I am awake, I'm getting something small to eat then going strait back to bed. My computer is filled with stray cat hair and dust. And this place is getting to look like a pigsty but again I haven't bothered to do much on a count of me still being physically out of commission.
I even had to look at the calendar on my computer to see what day it was. My reference for time is all screwed up. I go to bed and wake up, its nighttime. I go to bed and wake up, its the middle of the afternoon. I go to bed and wake up, the sun is rising.
My cats have been staying close to me too. They keep giving me this weird look. Almost as if to say, "Are you okay?" and they keep looking out the side window at night. I don't know what they are seeing. I suppose cats have better vision than people but I don't know whats occupying all their time. Its just nice to have someone here with me.

And on to the other thing.
It's nice to see that a few other people seem to be interested in my life and writings. (All both of you) But when I finally cleaned off my computer and started checking past e-mails I saw that I had a number of comments from this person called Mother. At first I thought it was you Mom with some kind of clever title. But this person is different. I suppose if you start asking for help from the populous when it comes to weird dreams you're bound to get a few oddballs. But she's telling me to burn my notebook and to "be a good girl." It's a little more than disconcerting, especially since I'm still recovering here.
I suppose this is what happens when you leave your blog alone for a week.
She seems to be trying to tell me about this "him" guy. And she didn't like the morphine induced post I did either. I'm too tired to be really worried though. If she is reading this, then please don't take offense to what I have said here. But I just have no idea what your angle is. I appreciate any help you want to give me but your odd comments are looking less like a good samaritan and more like a creeper.

Anyway, doctor tomorrow, I'm doing okay, and contact me through e-mail. Or here. I know my friends and family are reading this even though they don't follow it directly.
Love to all,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet and considerate little one you are. But doctors don't like to help.
    I'll help you.
    All you have to do is ask.

    Wake up sweetie.

    ReplyDelete