Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Day's Events

Even though I want my family and friends and possibly the authorities to know whats going on when its happening, I hesitate to really write anything that I do on here. You don't realize how much the internet shares until something like this happens to you. Identity theft, credit card fraud, and facebook. They all share one common goal. To get who you are and copypasta it to whoever wants it. Google doesn't help either. Link to all of my networking sites through one e-mail account. I couldn't even be on here if I didn't have one. I'll be damned if I let this go any further than it already has.
Locksmith came and fixed me up. Even put in a few other locks for good measure. Dad helped me pay for it since my finances are starting to dry up. But I'm not even looking for a job right now. I'm still not better from all of last months events and now that the pain pills are gone everything is a little more complicated.
Should this still hurt so bad? It's been almost a month since I had surgery and I'm still in a lot of pain. Maybe they left a scalpel in me or something. I should call the doctor. See if he still thinks that sleep is a good thing. Speaking of which, I got it in short bursts last night. An hour here, an hour there. The pain and nightmares take turns waking me up.They are still vivid and real. Seemingly even more so.
I'm not going to lie here. My paranoid self is rearing its ugly head and I don't mind listening to it. It only makes sense that I would feel that way though. I've never had this problem before. But now when I look at my whole self....

Go ahead. Google yourself. See how much of you is on the internet. 

There are some people out there with pictures of you that you don't remember taking. Nothing weird or sexual. Just the smiling photos at someone's house. Or in the backround. Or on someone's blog. Or at that public event. Those are the worst. It reminds us that no matter what, you are re-searchable. No wonder she knows where I live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment