Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Dreams

I'm in that black void again.

The voice is talking to me. It's weird and distorted.
But I still can't hear anything.

I agree with everything its saying but I'm scared.

Then I'm on the edge of the void, somewhere between a white walled room and the blackness.
I get really scared.
I try to move but I can't.
I'm paralyized.

These arms come our from the void.
They stretch and twist. There must be five or six of them.
They first grab my shoulders, then as I get closer they grab at my back and push me closer.
Just before I get to the void again I can move.
I start to drag my feet. I try to turn and run but the hands have me.
I get dragged into the darkness
I'm terrified.

I woke up, sweating and breathing like I had just run a few miles.
Then I drew this.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear, sweet, little one
    Those dreams are manifesting him. Please listen to your Mother, burn the journal.

    ReplyDelete