Saturday, August 6, 2011

I swear there is someone in my room. I know this sounds crazy or maybe its the morphine talking. But I swear I see a man in my room from time to time. Just then now, when I was sleeping, I felt something grab my hand. And it was real I'm sure of it. But no one is here. I know you think I'm obsessed with the paranormal Mom, and your probly right. But I'm sure that was real. Do you think it was an angel? I thought angels only visit dying people in the hospital. Especially black ones.
Oh my God, thats right he was wearing black! But he wasn't glowing or anything. Not like angels have to be exactly like the pictures and movies. You believe in angels right Mom?
Wow I'm getting really tired again. I just wanted to say this befoere he came back. Gotta go baclk to sleepnow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! He was here too? This is not good. No angels are dressed in black. This is what happens when you leave the safety of your home.

    ReplyDelete