Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Doctors and Diaries

I just woke up.
Probably not a good time to write something everyone can read. But that's what spell check is for. I feel like I was knocked out or something. I probably would of stayed asleep too if it wasn't for the cats politely pawing at my face for food. Both they're water and food bowls were empty. I guess I forgot to feed them last night.
It took me a long while to remember what I did yesterday. It wasn't until I took a look at my blog that my memory started jogging again. I can't wait to get off of this medicine.
So I went to the doctor. I don't remember all the details. (I know that's going to bother you Mom.) He said that I looked like I was recovering alright. I told him about the pain, the random sleep patterns and the dreams. He said that was normal for the medication I was on. "Sleep is good for you.", he says.
Yeah but I'm sleeping a lot.
Anyway, I think I came strait back home then because I don't remember much else from yesterday that wasn't time spend in the doctor's office. The paranoid part of myself wants to ask him about memory loss? But it was just an afternoon. And I'm not dead or beat up or anything. So I must be okay.

I think it might be best if I keep a regular posting schedule on here for a while. At least until I get off the medicine. That way if I keep having issues I can have something to tell the doctor.
My phone is back up again too Mom. I checked it before I got on here and there is a dial tone and everything. Cell phone is still on the fritz. I'll call you after I'm done posting this.
Loves and stuffs,
Katie

Edit: Mother commented on my last post this morning an hour before I had gotten up. She said to "Wake up". Does anyone else find this creepy?

No comments:

Post a Comment