Monday, August 8, 2011

Home at last

Hi everyone,
That last post was pretty crazy huh? That's what a morphine drip does to you. Note to self: don't leave your computer on and nearby after being drugged. 
I just got back from the hospital today. Dad and Janet wanted me to crash at their place for the next few days but I really wanted to come home. When I got here through the place was trashed.

I don't remember leaving it like this, with all the papers and notebooks around. The front door was still locked when I got home. I looked around and made sure nothing was stolen but nothing seems to be missing. Also the front door is the only way in or out, unless you have a ladder. I have to assume that I did this and just forgot because I don't know why someone would break in just to leave my drawings and notebooks around.
I'm sure it was me and I'm just forgetting. I don't remember doing much before getting into the hospital other than sleeping or bending over in pain.
I still have to give Mom and John a call. I will talk to you two later.
Alright time to take my medicine and rest.
Loves,
Katie

1 comment: