Saturday, September 3, 2011

My cats.
Their gone.
I just woke up. I have no idea why I slept so long. I went to bed at nine last night. Now I'm waking up at 3pm and my front door is wide open. I can't find my cats. They aren't coming when I call. I tried opening some food and leaving it outside but I'm afraid I might just attract other animals.
Oh my God, my cats. I love my cats.
Mom, my cats are gone. Their GONE!
And my door was wide open. WHY?
They're not coming back. I'll never see them or anyone again. Where is everyone? Why haven't they come? I can't go outside. He's still there.
I saw him after I closed the door. His shadow showing on the white towel covering the window. He took them. And he must be keeping me here for some reason. Why not just come in and kill me or kidnap me. Whatever the hell he wants.
I tore down the towel and just started staring back. It's weird because when I look at him I feel like I'm dreaming. Everything goes fuzzy and I can feel myself forgetting things. I can't tell what he wants. His face even looks blank. Nothing there. No eyes, no mouth, no nose no hair. And a suit and tie. How funny.

I'm sorry I moved here. I miss you and John so much Mom. I miss my home. I just want to go home.
My phone isn't working again. I'm scared that I can't contact anyone except online here. Why does my internet work and not my phone?
I'm not sleeping. I'm almost out of food. I have no money.
I'm alone here.

No comments:

Post a Comment