Friday, September 9, 2011

He's Here

He's here.


Staring at me.


Through the window.


I
 dont think he can come inside. Thats why he stands at the windows
Now he just waits and stares at me though the side window. I think he has lotss of time to waiste otherwise he wouldn't do that. Sometimes I can 
ignore him but even with teh windows covered I can still feel him stareing at me. It's hard to sleep like that. The other pills are hel
ping though. But the dreams I'm having. Is it still a good nights sleep if I wake up scared and panickeddd?
I wish my cats we're still around. 
I wish my family was here.
I wish I could go home.

5 comments:

  1. Sweetheart, now is the time. Your going to have to make a choice.
    Do you want to get taken away by Him? Or be helped by me? I want to help you but I can't unless you ask for it.
    It won't be long before He lets Himself in. Please make your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even konw who you are. Howw could you help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say it. He may hear us. Please, please just ask for my help. I promise that he will go away. But it's not easy. It may be one of the hardest things you will ever do.
    But I'll be there, to help you. Why don't you let me help you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please help me.
    Come here amd make h im go away.
    He goes missing around 1pm. Maybe I just can't see him. If your goin gto come over then it should be then. BUT leave quickly
    Who are you wanaway?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here I come sweetheart. Your Mother is coming.

    ReplyDelete