Thursday, July 28, 2011

Settling In

I can't believe I'm done unpacking. Now that I look around I'm making a list of things I need to get. Is it bad that I'm excited to get curtains and and wall hangers? The phone peoples came this morning. I didn't expect them to be so prompt. I guess I was first on their list for the day. 
Mom, I sent you an e-mail with my new phone number let me know if you got it. My internet is working but I still need to get a phone for the land line. Maybe it would be better if we just skyped. I could teach you. Then we could see and talk to each other if you get a camera for the computer. It might be cheaper too.
I can't wait until it cools off a bit. I want to go walking in the back yard. It's all forest back here with a few houses in-between. Then I want to let the cats out so they can explore the great outdoors.
I know your worried about it Mommom but I think they will really like it. And I'll stay close by. Besides there aren't any major roads out here. And I won't let them stay out at night.
I'm feeling inspired by my surroundings so I think I'll try out some writing tonight. I'll post the results for you to see.
Also let John know about the blog. Not like he's going to read it, he doesn't even check his facebook
Love you,
KK

1 comment: