Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Cat's Day Out

Mom you will love this.
Majestic Opie

Inquisitive Sovy

Princess Dulcet

They LOVE being outside. They are now officially feral cats. And by feral I mean they go about 20 feet from the front door and come back. We went for a little walk in the back woods this morning when it was cool...er. I found this cute little stream with a bunch of big rocks perfect for a picnic. Dulcet was drinking from the stream and Sovy was catching lizards and bringing them to me. Opie spent his time resting in the shade. And you won't believe this but the cats followed me around. I didn't know cats followed people. Would you believe they actually came when I called too? I swear its so funny. 
We only stayed out for a couple hours before I decided to get us all inside again. I think the cats we're happy to. They we're tired and hot with all that fur. When we got back I had to empty the trash and I noticed something odd at the bottom of the stairs.


I thought it was a rock at first. When I picked it up it I could feel it was made of wood. It looks like some kind of worry doll or something. I really don't know. It was a bit dirty so who knows how long its been around. One of the cats probably found it and tried bringing it up the stairs. Its weird but kinda neat. I have it sitting on top of my computer right now.
I'm glad you like the story so far. I know its kinda rough right now but you know me. I try to let the story write itself. It always turns out better that way. Anyway I'm having a bit of a writers block as of late so I'm not sure when I'll have more of the story for you. More time spent finding a job I suppose.
Love you,
KK

1 comment:

  1. Your babies are very cute. Keep them close. I'm glad you found your gift. I hope it keeps you safe.

    ReplyDelete